Kumasi City Mall - SWEET ROSES CHINESE FOOD - Restaurant Review

Heyy foodie fam!
Are you in Kumasi Ghana, craving Chinese food? 

I've found the place for you!!

As part of wandering through Kumasi City mall, trying out different foods, I wandered into Sweet Roses. You can also read my other kumasi City Mall review here

I immediately noticed their red balloons. When combined with the lights added a nice glow to the restaurant and created a great vibe.


I also liked the polished wood finish and the space. The restaurant wasn't cramped and just like other restaurants and stores in the mall had a glass wall out front affording you a view of passers by.

I have below their menu and price list! You're welcome!

I asked for their watermelon juice. I really enjoyed how refreshing and fresh it was. I also asked for their shrimp soup as a starter and their beef sauce and rice.




We had to wait a bit but at the end it was completely worth it!  They were really generous with the shrimp which was wrapped in some sort of flour pocket. It was also spicy the way I like without it being overwhelming.


When I tried the beef sauce and rice, I wanted a plate to go. It was very good and their portion size is really generous.


The best part was that their prices won't shatter your wallet. That's always a great thing right?!
Have you eaten at Sweet Roses Chinese Food? What do you think? I love reading your comments!!

Comments

  1. Great review...quite vivid, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what is the current food prices there?..the review wets my appetite and wanna prepare my money before I get there.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment! I have not been there in a while but I don't think their prices would've changed much. Let me know how it goes when you visit them

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing information but I know the best Chinese restaurant Salt Lake City. It offers exceptional Dine-In, Banquet Room, and Catering & Food Delivery Service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you J Wongs! I have not been to Salt Lake City but from your website, your food looks delicious. Hope I get to visit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts