FEATURE: VEGETABLE SAUCE BY CHIDIOGO MBELEDE

Hey hey!

How have you all been? Well I've been lazy. Today on the blog is a bit different, I'm featuring my baby girl Chidiogo. I've tried this sauce and she literally had to make a bowl for me because I won't let it go so yes it AWESOME!

Ingredients:

1 large cabbage
5 large carrots
1 large green pepper
8 red chili peppers
1 can of sweet corn
2 handfuls of spring onions
1 large onion
2 tbsp turmeric
2 wraps of Knorr
1 tbsp of salt

Procedure:

Heat oil for 3-5 minutes
Add grated or chopped onions to steam for 30 seconds
Add diced carrots to the mix
Cover and cook for 3 minutes
Add turmeric and Knorr. Stir
Add chopped cabbage stir for 1 minute
Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes with medium heat
Now throw in your sweet corn and red pepper ( for nutrients and color lol ) and stir
I prefer to add my greens, spring onions and green pepper, just before I dish to retain the freshness.

Serve with white rice, yam , potatoes or plantain. I love rice as a typical Nigerian so Rice it is !!!

All I had to do here was write the intro and this part. She literally did all the work. You guys should try this sauce! After all the chopping is done you are basically done.

Thank you Chidiogo!

Let me know how it goes in your kitchen!

Comments

Popular Posts